Andrew:
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite book: paper books (the kind of books with paper inside.)
What I like to do more than anything is: Draw
Game: Chinese checkers
Toy: He-man and a slide.
Movie: How to Train your Dragon.
Song: Rubber Ducky
Breakfast food: Cereal
Dinner: pizza
Other kids think that I am: alarious (he means hilarious.)
What do you like about your Mom? i like her so much. I love her. And I have a crush on you.
What do you like about your Dad? I love him. he is nice to me.
What do you like about Sam? I can play with him.
What do you like about Lizzy? I can play with her.
What do you like about yourself? I can play by myself.
When I grow up I want to: be a doctor.
I like learning about: school
I want to go to: the moon
If I had one wish it would be to: fly
Lizzy
Favorite color: Green, pink and purple but mostly green
Favorite Book: Princess books and Junie B.
Game: I play a puppy game at school at recess.
Toy: Princess Tiana set.
What I like to do more than anything is: Be with my family and read.
Movie: "Tangled" and "How to Train Your Dragon"
Song: Joy to the World
Breakfast food : cereal and eggs
Dinner : spaghetti
Other kids think that I am: nice
What do you like about your Mom? She is really nice and funny.
What do you like about your Dad? He's really nice and funny.
What do you like about Sam? He is cute and funny.
What do you like about Andrew? He's a maniac.
What do you like about yourself? That I can read so well.
When I grow up I want to: be a music teacher at Silverlake Elementary.
I like learning about: Princesses.
If I had one wish it would be: to go talk to Barbara Park and tell her that I like her books so much.
I want to go to: the library everyday.
Sam: as answered by Mom
Favorite color: I don't know.
Favorite book: Where is Baby's Bellybutton?
What I like to do more than anything is: Climb
Game: peek-a-boo
Toy: Zhu-zhu pet or a giant box
Movie: Baby Einstein
Song: Eensy Weensy Spider
Breakfast food: rice pudding, cereal, eggs
Dinner: nothing
Other kids think that I am: cute
What do you like about your Mom? she feeds me
What do you like about your Dad? Climbing on him.
What do you like about Andrew? He plays with me.
What do you like about Lizzy? Everything.
What do you like about yourself? I am all powerful at my home.
When I grow up I want to: stop wearing diapers.
I like learning about: what is outside.
I want to go: anywhere outside.
If I had one wish it would be to: eat all the sweets I want.
4 comments:
Oh I love your little ones. Reading this made me miss them, but oh so happy to have such cuties in our family! Love you all! PS Milo is OBSESSED with Texas, everything always ends up happening in or being in Texas
I love posts like these, they are so fun to look back on in a couple of years, or even a couple of months. It's fun to remember 'favorite things'
I love that Andrew likes, loves, and has a crush on you. ...Actually all of his answers are completely awesome. I love how Lizzy says that Andrew is a maniac. Your kids are so funny! And definitely a fan that Sam wants to stop wearing diapers when he grows up. :)
That is a cute idea. So I just saw your comment on my blog and I don't know if you have my new address, 956 N 1380 E Tooele, UT 84074. Are you liking TX? i do like to see updates of everyone too, I just need to do it myself. slowly but surely right.
Post a Comment