Friday, October 9, 2009

Sam at 1 month

Nothing makes me happy like that first grin from my kids. Gotta love it.....

7 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

He's so cute! I love the smiles too, sometimes it is the only thing to keep you going with a newborn!

Lawson Family said...

I agree. When they smile, they become more than small balls of mush that are cute to dress. Very fun!

Lawson Family said...

I agree. When they smile, they become more than small balls of mush that are cute to dress. Very fun!

Emily said...

What a handsome little guy SAM is!!
And seriously, smiles are such a priceless gift when given from our children.

jax said...

Cute! Glad to see pictures of him! You guys have the cutest little family.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Oh, I love him! He is so precious. I think he looks just like his brother and sister! I just found Spencer's tickle spots and it is no doubt his contagious giggles that fuel my happiness throughout the day! I love it!

kaelene said...

He is so adorable and handsome! He has grown so much. Wow! Congrats!