Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cuzins!!

8 grandkids. Oldest to Youngest. Didn't we just plan it so well?? Megan, Camille and I had our babies only 3 months apart. These guys are lucky to have built in buddies. It looks like Sam and Cameron have already gotten pretty close. (ha ha) With Luke only a year older I think family get togethers are going to be pretty wild in a year or so.
Stockton, Sam and Cam. (Yes, it rhymes!)


4 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are so lucky to have cousins similar ages. And I am so lining them up oldest to youngest next time we're all together!

Lindsay said...

My sisters and I all had our babies at the same time. It was crazy having 4 babies and it's still crazy having 4 3 year olds but now they are starting to play together and it's the best thing! You guys will love it!

Michelle said...

awh! I love cousins! what a cute picture! It makes me excited for Damon to see his in December!

Lefty Lindy said...

I love the picture of all the kids is descending size! That's so cute!