Sunday, February 3, 2008

We Are Family!!!

Say CHEESE!!!!




Alaina, Shawn and Gage were able to come visit a few weeks ago. We loved seeing them and enjoyed doing a lot of fun things together. We went to the aquarium in Baltimore, several museums and monuments and played at our house several times. I think, however that our favorite past time was trying to get pictures of the cousins having fun together. They were pretty good to comply a few times. Here are the highlights.
We all loved having visitors, but I think Andrew may have been the most pleased. He really loved having someone his own age and they seemed to enjoy pointing things out to each other and chattering away. They are only 2 weeks apart, so perfect to play together, not to old to boss or get bossed by the other.
Walking through the tunnel for the 10th time that day.
We were sitting in the splash zone during the dolphin show, so this was our way of protecting ourselves.



This was a really cool frog at the National Aquarium, so although it is not family.. I decided to include it.The boys here are giving each other a kiss if you can't tell what is going on. I don't know how Shawn (in the background) feels about it, but I think it's cute. At the Air and Space Museum
I'm not sure what this game was, but they were having a lot of fun. The kids were all disappointed when it was time to go back and see more dinosaur bones.

At the Lincoln Memorial

Although we had a fun day, it was tiring and this is how we all felt by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I love the picture where Lizzie and Andrew are hanging on the rail (probably at that cafe on the top floor) but it looks like they might just slip into the bay!

Abs said...

You make me miss living in that area. I love the Balitimore Aquarium! It's such a nice place to have family come visit. It looks like you guys had a great time!