Friday, February 29, 2008

The Browns and Birthdays

I just want to say that I am extremely blessed with great in-laws. I hear other people's horror stories and I remember how I lucked out. It is always fun to get together and especially let the kids play together. Grandma and Grandpa are two of the most accepting and non-judgmental people I know. It's lucky for me...otherwise they would spend a lot of time wondering how they got stuck with me for a daughter-in-law. Well I don't think I could have timed it better if I'd planned it (which I didn't). Our trip to Utah overlapped 3 birthdays in our family. For Alaina's birthday...we got together and opened presents and had cake and icecream.

Milo enjoying the birthday cake.
Make a wish.



Don't you love how kids are so excited about presents even when they are someone else's.


Taking a group pictures of all the cousins turned out to be impossible. Here are 3 out of 4.


It looks like we may have 3 musical boys in the family.


I let Lizzy take a picture of me and Jill and Alaina (Aaron's 2 sisters). One turned out pretty blurry, but this one was only somewhat blurry.






Here's Grandpa....watching his house get torn apart. (Andrew only broke one piece of china during the party.)
I missed Gage's birthday because I was sitting at the airport waiting for a flight to arrive. Lizzy and Andrew were able to go and I heard that it was lots of fun. Happy Birthday Gage!!! Maybe someone who reads this will send me some pictures. This one is from several months ago, but it is a favorite.

The last birthday that we celebrated was Megan's. I didn't have a camera that night - so I stole some pictures from Megan's blog. Unfortunately, Megan didn't put pictures of herself up so this one is from a few days earlier.

Again....an attempt at getting all four cousins in one picture. Molly didn't like laying across everyone (not that I can blame her.)


Lizzy and Tiana taking off.

Happy birthday to everyone. We miss you already.

No comments: