When my family gets together, we sometimes sit and visit and normal stuff like that. Most of the time, however, we just act wierd together like we did when we were kids. I'm sure my mom wonders when we will finally act our age. But we do (usually) have a lot of fun. It gets pretty loud when we are all gathered. Here are some of my favorites activities from our last get together.
Brett loves these team building games. He decided we all needed to play this game where we stand on the coffee table and fall into the arms of the others. It's called a faith fall.
My cute niece, Molly.
Grandpa built a pathway out of blocks... the kids had a lot of fun with that....although.. I
shouldn't just say the kids.Everyone got involved with
this
game.
A few other random pictures from that night.


Lizzy, Tiana and Molly in the dresses that Grandma bought them.

Eric... trying to hide. He managed to nap through much of the noise...remarkable.

Brett and Tiana

I wish I had a picture of the time that Grandpa was relaxing on the floor and Andrew just came and did an enormous leap and landed on his belly. It was like a WWF move. I don't know where he learned that. I also enjoyed Tiana and Lizzy trying to entertain us at dinner with their jokes. They are entirely NOT funny since they have no concept of a joke, but they laughed so hard at their jokes that we were laughing too. Lastly, Andrew fell asleep at dinner and it was so dang funny. I will post about that as soon as I can get the video clip from my sis.
2 comments:
My favorite is the WWF move! It made me laugh out loud when I read that!! I'm glad you could have so much fun! Looks like a great trip.
How fun to visit you family! I don't know if Brett remembers me, but I remember him and it was good to see a picture of him and be reminded of USU. He looks like he is doing well.
Post a Comment