Friday, February 22, 2008

My deep dark and embarrassing secrets or something like that



I've been tagged. Megan tagged me.. and Rachel had this cute tag picture on her blog and I STOLE IT!!! So...what're you going to do about it Rachel....huh?? huh?? Okay! Here is about me.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was getting excited to graduate from highschool. I was hoping that Aaron Brown would ask me to Senior Prom. I was working at Party Time (see previous post) and as a legal assistant for a divorce lawyer. (Not my favorite job.) I was probably applying to colleges and stuff like that.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today? I am playing nanny to 4 children in addition to my own. (ages 8-17) MY to do list (which was only in my head) included:
Wash kids bedding
Make lunches
clean TV room
call doctor about Andrews ear infection
organize rides to piano lessons

3. 5 snacks that I enjoy: Apples and peanut butter, chocolate chips, any candy, Challah bread and olive oil, Cheese and crackers

4. 3 bad habits:
Checking my email too many times a day
I always spill on myself and get stains on my clothes
I am sarcastic too much

5. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
Pinch myself to make sure I was awake
Build a huge, awesome disability center
Put away money to buy a house as soon as we know where we're living
Give money to my family that needs it
Pick random people to give a car too
Find a homeless person and buy them a condo
Give something cool to everyone that has ever been nice to me
Put a lot of money in savings
Build a cabin
Give a ton of money to the Perpetual Education Fund
Probably lots of other stuff

6. Places I've lived:
Ballard, Utah
Roosevelt, Utah
Sandy, Utah
Logan, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bethesda, Maryland

7. Jobs I've had:
Babysitter
Receptionist at Willow Creek Pediatrics
PartyTime
Assistant to Marsha Lang (a divorce lawyer)
Executive Assitant to a financial planner
B.R.A.S.C. (a disability center)
KOSH (another disability center)
Intern at Up-to-3
Developmental Specialist for a DDA in Preston, Idaho
Mystery shopper
Online surveys
Full Time Mommy

8. 5 things people don't know about me:

I am very nostalgic and could write a blog everyday about good memories
I like to sleep with socks on
I am one of the few people in the world that don't use a cell phone and don't know how to text
In school I was a good student but often got in trouble for talking too much
I am very NOT photogenic

I tag Jaime Atkin , Emily Phillips and Kaelene Harrison.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, boy, thanks for choosing me!! I'll get to it a little later today or tommorrow! Yeah!

M and M said...

What a fun post! It is so fun to check your blog and see how the Brown family is doing. Hope you enjoyed your visit home... Love you guys!

Jaime said...

Hey Rachelle,
thanks for tagging me. I had a couple questions about blogging since you're so good at it. first, how did you get your slideshow to be a part of your layout and not a post? And where do you find other templates? thanks,
Jaime