Monday, January 21, 2008

Celebrating Lizzy

Lizzy celebrated her 4th birthday this week. We have been so blessed to have her a part of our family these past 4 years. These are a few things that make Lizzy... Lizzy and that make us love her so much. Probably no one but me and maybe gradparents are going to be interested in watching these video's but just a note that it helps to pause the music at the bottom of the page if you do want to watch the video's.
1. Lizzy was born January 20th, 2004 and weighed 6lb 14oz.



2. She has lived in 4 different houses her first 4 years of life.
3. Lizzy was the first grandchild on both sides of the family. She was adored and spoiled from the beginning.
4. Lizzy is a dancer and has been dancing as soon as she could stand up.5.

5. Lizzy is a natural story teller. She's very dramatic and imaginative.
6. Her smile is irresistable.


7. She is emotionally very sensitive and feels it deeply when herself or others are hurt or sad. (She recently had to leave the theater for awhile during Alvin and the Chipmunks because she broke into loud sobs during the part where the chipmunks get captured and put in a cage by the bad guy.)
8. She is a wonderful big sister and never stops teaching Andrew and helping him to learn new things.
Lizzy had a princess party for her birthday. We played several princess games and with each game, they got a new accessory for their princess costumes. Then we had a fabulous tea party and of course birthday cake and presents. Thanks to Princess Kiara, Princess Kate and Princess Elise for joining us. Prince Andrew jumped in the photo as well.
On Sunday we celebrated her birthday with family. Alaina and Shawn are visiting Maryland for business so we were happy that they could join us.


Happy Birthday princess... we love you.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute pictures! I love that all the girls are dressed up. How fun! What a sweet little tribute to Lizzie!

Tawni said...

That was so fun to read! I can't believe she's 4 aleady- that means Lexi is right around the corner! Where does the time go- I remember when we were both pregnant with them! You are such a great mom and are raising two wonderful children.

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Ok Rachelle...you made me cry. I miss you guys! That was really cute.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness Rachelle, I can't believe she is 4 already! She is so darn cute and she reminds me so much of you! Happy Birthday Lizzie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lizzy.

The Goodrich's said...

Rachelle, that was so fun to watch! We miss you guys and our sweet Lizzy so much! Happy birthday Lizzy!

Carter Family said...

Hey Aaron and Rachelle! I know you haven't heard from us for a long while and might not really want to . . . but we're leaving MD in June also, so we should totally get together! You only live about 45 minutes from us! Visit our Blog at marylandcarters.blogspot.com or you can email me at cartermommy23@yahoo.com

We would really love to see you guys and your cute, cute kids!

Lawson Family said...

Hey Rachelle!

I'm so glad you found us through the Carter's blog! It's been fun to see what you've been up to and where you'll be going! My little girl will be turning 4 in March and I can't believe it! Keep in touch!
Annie

Tiana said...

Happy Birthday Lizzie! Love the princess party. Lizzie you are such a pretty princess!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I love this whole post! I think Lizzie is pretty amazing and I don't believe she was ever a baby. : ) It's so sweet that she has such a big heart! That story about the Alvin and the Chipmunks story is so precious. We are so grateful to know her!

The Huguelys said...

Happy Birthday Lizzy! It's amazing how fast time goes by. Lizzy is such a cute little girl. I love to listen to her talk with the other kids. We are going to miss you guys when you move...especially Michael! He is always so excited to see Lizzy and can't stop talking about her.