I couldn't resist putting up a few pictures from our webcam. It's our new hobby.




Alaina, Shawn and Gage (Aaron's sister and family) are visiting from Utah. We got them in on the fun as well.
Kiara and Lizzy

This one is not really funny or anything, but it is representing the hundreds of other pictures just like it. Lizzy doesn't take naps anymore but instead goes into our bedroom (where the computer is) and has quiet time. She is allowed to use the computer to type, but I didn't know that she knew how to use the webcam. There are literally hundres of pictures (479 actually) just like this one that she took during her quiet times. P.S. for any of you in nap transition - quiet time is working really well. After she types or reads books or whatever, she still falls asleep probably 95% of the time.
5 comments:
Alright, this says it was posted at 4.19 AM, what are you doing BLOGGING at that time?!!?!?! Also, I love the pictures, my kids LOVE the webcam, and it is so funny to see how they turn out! We too also LOVE quiet time, especially books on CD or stories on CD, they work great too! :)
Rachelle - those pictures are hilarious! How fun! I need to get one of those!
Seriously so funny! Those pictures are so fun!
I love those pictures, especially the first one of Lizzy. I almost bought a webcam for my family for Christmas. It looks like alot of fun!
Funny pictures! And wow-you have a four-year-old. I still remember holding a sleeping baby Lizzie in my arms while sitting in Sunday School one time back in Logan. She grew up so fast!
Post a Comment