Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Building Zone

Our new favorite place to play is the Building Zone. It is at the Building Museum just off of the Judiciary Square Metro stop. Aaron and I took the kids and a few days later we went with Kaelene, Kiara and Maka. It is great and the kids never want to leave. Oh yeah - and it's free. Thanks for the tip Elaine!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like and awesome place to play! Great pictures, thanks.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Cute collage, Rachelle! The building Museum looks way more fun than when we went a year and a half ago - I think you've convinced me to go check it out again.

SuperCoolMom said...

Hey Rachelle, We'd love to have you in our blogger book club. I did just change the name to reflect the purpose. So the name and address have both changed. The new address is ourbloggerbookclub dot blogspot dot com

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Cute pictures.
Megan emailed me, and she is starting a blog! Wahoo!!!