Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pretty Dang Cute!!!

These are my favorite pictures of the kids from Christmas. I know I am not quite a partial judge, but I think these are two adorable kids. After Lizzy opened this present she crawled inside and said - "Mom, look Santa gave you me for Christmas."
Despite getting lots of nice new clothes - Andrew preferred the natural look.



Lizzy didn't want to take her new boots off for anything. Even to get in the hot tub.

Just outside our cabin, Andrew is modeling some of his new clothes.

2 comments:

Tawni said...

What a cute thing for Lizzy to say! I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas. I can't believe how big Andrew is getting! Take care, you!

Unknown said...

I love the naked picture!! I just can't stop looking at it and laughing :)
It looks like you had a fun Christmas--one of these days I'll get our pictures up. Love you guys!