We received a Christmas package today from my parents. While I was on the phone with my Mom confirming that we'd recieved it, the kids decided to explore. They've already had Christmas and we haven't opened any presents yet. Besides the enormous mess I'll have to clean up, I think it is a blast. Lizzy says its like having snow inside. Thanks Mom!!!! 
4 comments:
These are great pictures! Mom wants me to remind you to put them on the picasa site.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Sweet! It's your own personal winter wonderland and white Christmas. : )
that is so funny! I love the pictures. Have a great Christmas!
Hello Browns, I am so excited about your BLOG, your children are so darling. I can't believe how much Lizzie looks like you Rachelle! I can't wait to read more about them, and get to know your little ones better! Merry Christmas,
Emily Phillips
Post a Comment