I went to home depot and spent $15 on some PVC pipes and elbow, and T joints. It may have been the best $15 spent this summer. The kids got creative. We had some marshmallow guns, pole vaulting and then an awesome homemade sprinkler system. Several days of entertainment.
Remember warming up on the cement after playing in the water? I do. This is what summer looks like to me.
Lizzy went to her first ever girls camp. It happened to be encampment, which is a much larger scale camp that only happens once in a decade. They were able to go up to the boys camp and do all kinds of adventure sports, art work, take classes and eat like queens. Lizzy says here favorite was river rafting!! She also had some wonderful spiritual experiences and the opportunity to learn more about herself at camp. I love the youth program in our church.
I know. It's a picture of kids at the dentist, but seriously.... is he not the cutest?
Yeah... cute again!
Lizzy and her BFF at the temple.
Ward party with awesome face painting. Yes... it's pretty creepy.















No comments:
Post a Comment