We're getting used to owning our home and being responsible for our own repairs etc. It's annoying, I won't lie, but its kind of been exhilarating too. Weird. I know. After we discovered our water heater was leaking it resulted in this. Looks like it'll take weeks to dry out so we'll have a hole in our house for quite awhile. Oh well. At least it's our house.
This is the time of year when we really start to remember and celebrate living in the incredibly beautiful place. We're back down at the beaches sticking our feet in the water, enjoying beautiful sunsets and watching the flowers come out.
It's also been fun to get acquainted with the local wildlife. These guys hang out in our back yard pretty regularly. There were 3 down there this day.
Here Andrew received the Presidential Fitness Award.
Here are a few random pictures of Grayson that were on the camera. I don't know who took them or when. He's pretty cute though.
Soccer season just ended. Sam had a short, but sweet season. It is seriously fun to watch him play because he really really loves it.
Just a picture of a super handsome guy.
This "Touch-a-Truck" event was super cool. Grayson loved the big trucks he could climb on and the other boys liked all the free junk they got.
Just for weirdness.
Spring Recital. Andrew and Lizzy rocked it.








1 comment:
I love finding random pictures on my phone that my kids took. It is like a little Christmas present.
Post a Comment