One of the many great joys of Mom-hood is watching your kids get better and better at something they work at. You can almost see their confidence grow as they practice and then.... have small successes. That was soccer season this year for Andrew. He improved so much and got to where he really understood the game and loved it.
One thing I love about Andrew is his desire to learn... all the time. He developed a wonderful habit this soccer season. After each game... we'd all pile into the van and he'd say... "okay Dad, what do I need to work on?" And he really wanted to know... and then he worked on it. I love that humility and quest to improve. Go Andrew.
Lizzy and Sam got to enjoy these sunny Saturday mornings as well. Lizzy usually had a book and Sam usually got in trouble several times each game for trying to join the soccer game. Just a few more years buddy. :)
Andrew and his medal with Coach Troy. They did happen to have an undefeated season by the way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment