Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ordinary Days (Fall Version)

 Trying to use my vast supply of pumpkin that I canned last year.  Yummy.

 I love the kids Thanksgiving production at school.  Lizzy did it in 1st grade and Andrew got to this year.  If that kid isn't adorable.... I don't know what is.  His favorite part was in this line when they say, "Praise the Lord!"
 Great fall weather means lots of outdoor time.  This "boat" was entertainment for a few afternoons.  Aaron later told me that I should have inspected those old boards they found behind the shed for rusty nails, but luckily no injuries occurred from this creation of theirs.
A few weeks after I got my new camera I dragged the kids to the park for an impromptu photo session.  Okay... I still have much to learn, but I'm loving this camera and I have cute kids.... so that helps.






Who needs toys.  Seriously.  We love boxes around here.

No comments: