Thursday, March 17, 2011

Smart Kid

Sam isn't talking a whole lot yet, but he is certainly very capable of making me understand what he wants.  For example...a few days ago I was cleaning out my pantry and I dropped this on the floor:
Sam got super excited and started jabbering away.  I didn't pay a lot of attention as he toddled off in a big hurry carrying his discovery.  A few minutes later he came back also carrying this:
He then ran away again and came back this time with a spoon. 

After getting my attention (which he does by yelling at the top of his lungs).... he showed me what he wanted.  He put the package of noodles into the pan and then used the spoon to pretend to stir them.

Okay.  I get it buddy.  I get it.  Ramen noodles for lunch it is.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

That is totally cute! Yep, he's a smart one!

jax said...

Haha. Totally made my day.