I love Oreo's. So this is what we enjoyed for dessert that night.
Thanks Aaron, Lizzy, Andrew and Sam for making my day special. And to many family and friends sending their happy wishes my way. I love you all.
I've been wanting to post a video of Sam walking around but since my video camera broke I didn't think I could. Recently I remembered that I can take video with our other camera. So here it is... many months late. :)
5 comments:
That is so cute that your kids wrote you those birthday songs! How precious!
Happy Birthday!!! Your kids singing just melted my heart! Hope your day was wonderful!
Super, super cute! :)
And, I love how Lizzy goes to comfort Sam at the end and how Sam just buries his head in her shoulder. So sweet!
OH happy happy Birthday!! Your "cake" looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
Haha-I LOVE the song Andrew wrote! I love that he looks down at the paper the whole time to make sure he doesn't forget any words! That made my day. Lizzy's song is the best.
And I love that precious moment of Lizzy hugging Andrew after he started crying. So cute!
Post a Comment