Monday, November 1, 2010

And Some Words Too...

I don't want to forget...

**The awesome adult party that Aaron and I went to.  Everyone was invited to dress as a "D list" celebrity.  My favorites were the Octomom (and her fertility doctor), Hulk Hogan, Nacho Libre (and his Nun girlfriend), and Ken and Barbie.  Aaron went as Jared the Subway guy.  (Which by the way was the cheapest, easiest costume ever) and I was Wendy (the fast food icon).  We played all sorts of crazy games and the grand finale was the winner of all of the games (or should I say loser) finished off her drink of blended worms and clam juice.  Really we watched him blend 6 worms in the blender and she drank it.  Ughhh. 

**  Our neighborhood did a little party on Saturday night.  I was so much fun.  We honestly have the best neighbors.  I love them all.  We played games and ate food and then watched movies that were projected up onto someone's garage.  Good times.  I wish Aaron hadn't been in San Diego for the whole thing... but that's how it worked out this year.  :(

**  Aaron said I was more into Halloween this year than I ever have been before.  I guess I was.  Decorations, fun treats and costumes.  I've decided that anticipating holidays is really more fun than the events themselves.  But still... at about 9:00 last night after the kids were tucked in... I had a real itching to take down the Halloween decorations.  I waited until this morning, but it is done now.  Time to start planning Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Wow looks like some great memories and fun times! Your kids are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Kalleen at Second Street said...

i've loved looking over all your pictures and latest happenings. Your costumes are all amazing. I especially like Lizzy's costume. Very cute. I love all the party ideas, maybe someday I'll have the energy to throw a Halloween party again. I'm so glad we can stay in touch.

Michelle said...

sounds so fun!