.....picked up some food that your kid dropped on the floor and decided to pop it into your mouth because it was easier than taking it to the garbage can?
....looked forward to going to the bathroom just so that you can be alone for a minute?
.... taped your child to his chair at dinnertime?
.... Absolutely insisted that your child go watch cartoons for awhile instead of "helping" fix dinner.
Oh .... yeah... totally... me neither. Just wonderin'....
11 comments:
I would never not do any of those things :):)
Yes to every single one of those but the bathroom thing.
Only because I know when I go in the bathroom and shut the door, I can't even count to 60 before someone has something of DIRE importance to ask me or to inform me...
(that doesn't mean I haven't tried it time after time anyway).
**GASP**
I'm shocked. I can't believe you'd do something like that. ;)
I've never (not) done those things either. At least once a day! :)
Totally laughing. Man, do you feel as guilty as me saying "go watch a cartoon" it sounds so neglectful! I have not tried the tape to the chair trick, I like it! We all miss you and your family. Olivia might write an email to Lizzy today or tomorrow, she is missing her.
I'm totally trying that tape thing..we've threatened with Glue before, but Tape. Now that's smart :)
Thanks for the great ideas! Actually, I am guilty of all but the tape, but I plan to use it the next chance I get.
I can't believe that you taped Andrew (I'm assuming) to his chair! That is hilarious. Was it effective? 'Cause if it was, we might be trying it soon!
Hillarious! Yep, sounds like your life is just like mine! I'm going to be trying the tape...
I love your posts! Absolutely hilarious and so so true about motherhood!!
So funny! Tape, what a wonderful idea!
I love this!
Post a Comment