2. Lizzy left these cute notes on everyone's pillows.
Can you tell that we have already received a Christmas card catalog in the mail?
3. I found out that my in-laws are coming to visit over Thanksgiving. Yippee. We love visitors.
4. At dinner tonight Lizzy sat down and said... "So Mom... did you hear about the big game last night? You didn't? The Cowboys won."
5. I pretty much, totally like my kids. At least most of the time. Doesn't Sam look big?
4 comments:
Seriously, those notes are the cutest thing ever! I about died laughing, so sweet!
Haha! I love reading your blog Rachelle! It makes my day every time. I love all the things Lizzy does--those notes are the best! ...on the wings of hope. So cute!
those notes are so cute, and i love the football update! such cute kids!
Rachelle, thank you for your blog. It uplifts me every time I read. I love you and your family. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment