Sunday, March 7, 2010

My New Favorites

Favorite quote:

"If you are helpless, He is not.  If you are lost, He is not.  If you don't know what to do next, He knows.  It would take a miracle, you say?  Well, if it takes a miracle, why not?"

Boyd K. Packer

Favorite Picture:


Favorite new blog:


Favorite thing to cook: 

(Really breads of all sorts... and whole wheat especially.  And yes... these are whole wheat cinnamon rolls and yes... I felt good serving them to my family.)

2 favorite way to spend my free time:

http://www.har.com/  (we are leaving in 2 weeks to go house hunting - and hopefully buying)  :)

And I have becoming mildly obsessed with organizing lately and getting rid of STUFF.  I have taken 5 trips to D.I. and thrown out about 5 garbage bags worth of stuff so far. 

So what are your favorites today?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love your last few posts, right now something I am loving? A little sleep in time! :)
And happy birthday Andrew!

Jaime said...

Too fun. Do you just make regular cinnamon rolls with wheat flour. I love cooking breads lately too. and when are you guys moving? We should get together before you leave. And it is Texas right?

jax said...

House hunting! How exciting! Good luck! I love the picture of your kids in front of the temple. Sam looks pretty insightful! :)