Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Conversation at Lunch

This is what I overheard from the other room during lunch today.

Lizzy:  What if there was a birthday party at school and everyone got invited, but I didn't.  How would that make you feel?  Would you like that?

Andrew:  No.  I'd  be mad for you.

Lizzy:  Andrew, you are so independent.

Andrew:  What's independent?

Lizzy:  It's when you feel things that other people feel.

Andrew:  Yeah, I'm independent and so are you Lizzy.

Lizzy:  Thanks.

5 comments:

Kalleen at Second Street said...

I love it. I need to write down some of Lydia and Grayson's conversations.

Lefty Lindy said...

That made me laugh so hard! Your kids are too mature for their own good!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Oh wow, that is too sweet!! I'm so glad you write all these down!!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I second Lindy's comment. That is too funny.

jax said...

Cute! And how sweet of Andrew!