Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boys!!

Andrew's favorite dinosaur is Ankylosaurus.  Ankylosaurus's move around on all fours.  Which explains this little problem Andrew has with all of his jeans.  If I could find some way to get Andrew interested in the dinosaurs that walk upright... I could probably save our family a lot of money.

3 comments:

Lefty Lindy said...

My parents had the same problem with me, except it wasn't just dinosaurs. It was about every kind of animal I could come up with! :)

Scott and Heather said...

You could save yourself a lot of laundry and mending time too!! Just don't get him interested in the flying dinosaurs...

Kalleen at Second Street said...

I remember the first time I didn't get hand me down jeans from Tami. I didn't know why until later that year when Grayson went through 6 pairs of jeans. BOYS. I wish I still had a little one.