No one can resist a baby laugh. I swear. It's like some wierd phenomenon. Sam's first laugh happened when I was changing his diaper in his room. I was all alone, but the sound drew Lizzy, Andrew and then.... even Aaron. (Who was post call and awakened from his few hours of catch-up sleep). Even at 2 in the morning a baby laugh can make me smile. Watch and see. You'll smile.
Who knew a staple gun could be funny?
5 comments:
I love his cute little grunty laugh. He is such a cute little chub! Ellie wants to watch this over and over again.
Most Wonderful sound in teh universe!
Hearing that is infectious. Makes you believe everything is right with the world.
That is adorable! He is a cutie!!
Nice Aaron - shooting staples at your kid! where are social services!? Just kidding - that was super adorable. love you guys!
Post a Comment