Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blessed

Sam was blessed a few weeks ago. Then we took some pictures. That is our undecorated tree in the background. Aaron picked out a good one for us this year. But back to the blessing....

It was a great day.
I was frazzled and nervous about the whole thing when Lizzy and Andrew were blessed, but I was feeling pretty cool and calm with Sam.
Perhaps a little too calm. The bishop surprised me when he announced that it was our turn. I didn't even have the kid dressed yet....

Everyone waited. My sister whispered, "I told you they bless the baby BEFORE the sacrament." Next time I'll remember.P.S. I love how Andrew's smile just gets better and better with each picture.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! Unfortunately, poor Elliot has had more of these third child moments. But I have been alot more calm with him overall...so maybe it balances out? Congrats on the blessing, a beautiful family you've got!

The Goodrich's said...

Cute pictures, Chelle. Wish I would have been there!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That made me laugh! So funny. You all look very nice & happy.

Rachel said...

Haha, that is so great!!! Too funny! What a cute family!