Sorry I know I haven't blogged for a few weeks.
But I've been busy.
I've been consumed with exhausting walks on the beach.
Gorgeous sunsets to watch.
Incredible shorelines to enjoy.
Ancient ruins to explore.
Really... I'm just ready to collapse. Hopefully I can get a little R&R so that I can start blogging again soon.
14 comments:
Oh you poor thing! Your new suit looks cute! Have I mentioned yet how jealous I am? Still.
Looks like Mexico. Glad you enjoyed yourselves. With all this snow sunny weather looks good.
Good for you guys!!! HOw fun to be able to spend time with your hubby. Hope you and Aaron had a great time!
wow...sucks to be you! you are so cute! what an amazing trip!
WOW! Looks gorgeous. I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!
Wow! I can't wait to hear about your trip! The pictures are beautiful! Hope you get some rest! :)
Looks beautiful and I'm jealous! I'm trying to talk Justin into taking me to Mexico...in about 5 years! I'm glad you guys got to go and have a little vacation; your kids were so cute and Molly keeps asking when they can come back and play.
You lucky girl you! How fun is that?! You guys still look so darn cute together. I can't wait to see more pictures!
That's a pretty tough life Chelle! The pictures are gorgeous, I'm glad you had such a great time.
Beautiful pictures! Looks like so much fun! I never have been snorkling! How did you like it? Where was this by the way?
DETAILS girl, where did you go!? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the pictures, wow!!!
Wow, you really HAVE been busy!;-) What a fun trip! I'm so glad you and Aaron were able to spend that well-deserved and much needed time together!
That's sounds very difficult. I hope you make a full recovery. ;)
Looks like you guys had an amazing time. I am so jealous, but so glad for you both. I'm sure it was so nice to just be together and enjoy each others company. Was the water pretty warm? Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment