Friday, August 1, 2008

Summertime Is....

Popsicles....
Swimming....
Swimming some more...Even more SwimmingOkay.... lots and lots of ....Swimming.A little time with Mother Nature.....


A few family outings... (farm country)
(Treehouse museum)


Family BBQ's....
And finally.... a good game of Peek-A-Boo
.
(I know it doesn't quite fit my summertime theme... but I thought they were great pictures.)Who could ask for more??

4 comments:

Michelle said...

cute cute cute, you really make me miss Utah and living close to my family! boo hoo! those are really cute pictures!

I love dirty dancing!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

We love swimming too! Wish we could go together. Summer is a lot of fun with little guys around. They are so excited by life! I can't believe how big and grown up your family is!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a fun summer. All the swimming pictures are reminding me to get my kids to the pool. Good to see your keeping busy!

Elaine said...

You must be loving being back close to family. Such cute pictures! We miss you.