I thought it'd be fun to record a few of the fun little things that these kids have been up to lately. Grandma has a big toybox mostly full of stuffed animals. Andrew has become somewhat obsessed with these animals. He likes to put them to bed, read to them, talk to them, line them up.... you get the idea.

This day it was a trip to the potty for the whole crew. If only Andrew was as excited to take his own little self to the potty. (Taking his animals to the bathroom is a good sign though..no?)

Anyone here like ranch dressing? I am a ranch fan - I think it makes almost everything better. But would you eat it by the spoonful? For Lizzy the answer is YES!! I gave her some carrots and ranch and a few goldfish crackers for a snack... then I left the room. When she heard me coming back she hurried and put her hands over her bowl. "What are you hiding." I asked.
"Oh nothing." she said. And then, "I needed a little more." I tried telling her that ranch is a dip... not a soup, but she kept eating.....
and eating...
and eating.... and even licked the bowl out. I'm sorry if this grossed you.... but it's the truth and it must be told.
7 comments:
That is a riot that you just let her keep eating. Too funny. My sister's kids used to eat salsa with a spoon...crazy kids!
I so love this. . . .the blogging I mean. I love watching your kids grow up. We don't see them often enough. Are you moving on Labor Day Weekend? I talked with your mom about having a barbeque with all the cousins but weren't sure when the best time to do it would be. Keep up the blogging. Oh and another thing. . . .how do you read so many books so fast? You've made my 'to read' list very, very long. I'm so glad you decided to be my friend so I can get some good recommendations on books. Love it!
I haven't blogged forever. It's nice to see you going again. Those pictures of Lizzy are great. I love ranch too. There was probably a time in my life I could join her in a never ending bowl of ranch. Today, not so much. I'm glad you had a great time at your reunion. Ours wasn't so great. Reading your post makes me want to go back and have a real reunion.
I used to hate Ranch dressing and then one day, decided I loved it. I wish I could eat it like Lizzie does! I have to buy the low fat stuff so I don't feel so guilty! What a cute picture of her and the dressing. And if she is anything like her cute Mom, she can drink the stuff and not gain an ounce!
That is so awesome! I love that Andrew takes such good care of his animals, you know he learned that stuff from his Mommy! Lizzy is the cutest ever! She cracks me up! Kiara sure misses her and asks about her all the time.
to lizzy:
i love you!
from kiara
That is hilarious. Never a dull moment!!
Post a Comment