I'm telling you... this is the best little baby I have ever seen. Eric was out of town last week and so the kids and I went to spend the night (since we're vagabonds as my brother told me). I'm telling you that in the 15 or 16 hours we were there.... the kid didn't cry once. He occassionally screws up his little face as if he's going to cry... but it's just to scare people because he really truly doesn't cry. If I can order a non-crying baby..... I think I'm ready for another one. Oh yeah.... and he's dang cute too!!!
Andrew was fascinated with him. He laid down and very softly pointed out his little nose, little ears and little feet. The next day he found a doll that he wanted to take to bed with him... he told me... it was baby Lucas. Congratulation Eric, Heidi and Tiana.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Welcome Lucas Brett....
Only a few weeks ago, Lucas Brett joined our family. (Normally he's just Lucas... or Luke... but I didn't want to ignore his middle name... since it's awesome.) Eric and Heidi found out at the end of May that they were selected and had about 4 weeks to prepare for this little guy to join their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He's super-cute!! And he sucks his fingers just like Emily Kennard Tyndall did. Good memories:)
He is so cute. Congrats!
Hey Rachelle, I am glad you tracked me down. Blogging is such a great way to see what is going on in everyone's lives. You have such a darling family! Sarah
Sweet Lucas Brett! I love him! How wonderful for Eric and Heidi!
Congrats! He is absolutely adorable. And he is lucky to have such a great home! Eric and Heidi will be great parents to this lucky little boy! I love his name too.
Post a Comment