* How great it has been to see family again.
* My brother and his wife adopted a little boy last week and he is adorable (His name is Lucas Brett - after my brother Brett... I love that part.)
* Our camping trip to the Dry Farm and another one Tuesday to Tanner's Flat
* Lizzy and Andrew with cousins at Silver Lake, Farm Country ... etc.
* How much I miss Aaron when he's gone.
*How fun it was to return to our old ward. Aaron was whistling the Cheers theme song as we left... which says something about how it's good to be in a place 'where everyone knows your name'.
* Some sort of embarrassing story about my sister Camille since she challenged me to a blog-off. (She started it with an embarrassing photo of me on her blog. The nerve.)
Oh Camille. Don't pout... I won't write anything too embarrassing. I will try to leave out stories like when you got your head stuck in the cat door or later (after you were married) how you got your arm stuck in your own front door. I still don't really understand that one.
Well.... I guess that's it. I already feel a little better. I hope to be up and blogging again soon.
(Thanks for the friendly reminder, Michelle.)
12 comments:
It seems like summer time is a harder time for everyone to blog. I'm looking forward to some good ones though!! Congrats on the new nephew!
Can't wait to see what you post when you hit your stride! Maybe when you're finally in your apartment!
I've missed you!!! I figured life has been out of whack...you just moved across the country. But you'll get back into the swing of it again...and I'll be waiting for when you do! We are heading up for the reunion in a couple weeks, so we will have to get together!! Love ya!
Still a good post, Rachelle!
I've been wondering where you've been MIA! I was still entertained by your post as usual.
I'm glad I'm not the only missing your latest and greatest. I can't wait till we have more free time to hang out.
Rachelle- I had no clue you and practically your whole family blogged as well! It's going to be great to keep up with each other this way. What a cute family and a fun blog. Good luck with this last year of medical school- I can't believe how fast time flies!
Hey Rachelle its Emily your cousin. I just saw your blog from Laura's blog. I totally understand the blogging rutt. I sent you an invite for our family blog (private) if you are interested. Sounds like you and your cute family are busy.
Ahhh, the blogging funk! It happens to the best of us!! Sounds like you have a lot of great things coming up though!
Rachelle, I sympathize with you on the muddled thing. I am just getting back to normal after all of the traveling we did, and finally feeling like blogging again. I even just got caught up with reading all of my friends blogs today! I never got to say good bye to you because A) I was on vacation when you moved B) I hate good byes, so I used being on vacation as my excuse not to have one. I know, a cop out, but such is me. I am glad we have blogs, though so I can see how you and your beautiful family are doing.
Hurry Back Rachelle, I check daily, just to make sure my reader didn't miss something. I miss seeing your families adventures. :) Hope your adjusting being back in UT!
Hey rachelle! I just linked to your blog somehow, I couldnt even figure it out again if I tried. But I am glad I discovered you here. Now I can always check you out online, instead of running into you at the park or library!
Post a Comment