***************************************
November 2007
In conference President Eyering spoke about learning to recognize the hand of the Lord in your life. That has stuck with me. I have tried to more fully see those things that have blessed my life. Here are a few that have come to mind lately.
In conference President Eyering spoke about learning to recognize the hand of the Lord in your life. That has stuck with me. I have tried to more fully see those things that have blessed my life. Here are a few that have come to mind lately.
**********************
When we moved to Salt Lake - Lizzy was about 6 months old. I was having some difficulty adjusting to stay at home mom - hood. We lived on the top floor of an apartment and right across the hall we soon met the Kidds. Their little girl "Ellie" is about 1 month older than Lizzy. We used to open the doors of our apartments and put a gate at the top of the stairs and the girls would run back and forth - enjoying a four bedroom home instead of two. They were like sister for the 3 years that we lived in Salt Lake.
Katie, Tyler, Ellie and Liam are great friends whom we miss a lot. Here they are this Halloween as a star wars family. (Katie - how did you manage not to be in any pictures?)
*********************************
*********************************
We met Sanoe in church and his wife and kids hadn't arrived in Maryland yet. However, I had a feeling that we'd get to be great friends. I was right. We will only live near the Harrison for a year before we return to Utah and they to Hawaii, but we will never forgot them. Besides friends in Hawaii are very tempting to come and visit some time.
*********************

I feel especially grateful for Aaron today. Why? Because he saved me the last shrimp from our leftovers. He said "That's because I love you."
**********************************
I am grateful for my kids and the joy they bring into my life. My kids just really really make me laugh everday and I am grateful for that. This is a video of Andrew just after he'd turned one. It is old, but a favorite video of mine so I decided to put it on.



2 comments:
This was fun to read--and watch. That video of Andrew could be Milo--he does the same things in his crib!
I love the video of Andrew, so cute. How can you not help but love him. We also love your christmas card- thanks.
Post a Comment