Sunday, February 25, 2018

Birthday and other Goings On

Aaron once commented that as our kids get older it just serves to make us feel older and older.  So...yep... we now have a 14 year old.  Does this look like the face of a woman with a 14 year old daughter? Ok.  I guess it does.  LOL!  I have had so many others adults comment on what a good kid Lizzy is.  So responsible, so respectful, so sweet and she really is all of that.  In some ways I can't believe she's already this old, but in other ways, she seems much older.  I can trust Lizzy with most anything and know that she will follow through and do the right thing.  She's just a good good kid.  
We had her basketball team over for a party the day before her birthday and they had so much fun.  What a great group of girls.  They played sardines, laser tag and pie face.  Here their coach Bryan, just took a serious hit in the game.  It was pretty fun.  
The greatest surprise for Lizzy, however, was a visit from her BFF Grace.  She had no idea they were coming and it just made her birthday complete.



The next day we went ice skating with the Strongs and had a great time hanging out.  




Speaking of the Strongs, the next weekend we did our annual BRONG cabin stay... (get it Browns+Strongs haha.  )
We always have so much fun together.  Here are a few fun pics.









The pictures are all pretty self explanatory, except that this one is the kids playing MASH.  I was pretty surprised to see it be such a hit, even with the younger kids.  There may have been a little bit of cheating to put couples together from our families.  LOL!  


 You just can't go wrong with snow, hot chocolate and good friends!



No comments: