Teenager seems like such a scary thing. Like once a kid becomes a teenager... they might just suddenly start sulking all day or maybe sneak out at night with friends, but so far it's been a pretty smooth ride. Lizzy is wonderful. Really. She's great with the younger kids, she's fun for me to hang out with and she is just an overall nice young lady. On such an occasion we did something bigger than usual and had a big party with bunches of friends at the ice rink. I was supposed to just be the supervising Mom, but I accidentally had a blast as well. Lizzy's friends are fun and it helped that a few mom's stuck around to keep me company. It was an awesome night.
For her birthday this year she got nothing but books (at least from Aaron and I). Seriously... but that is what she wanted... lots and lots of books. She also got a Ukulele and some money and a Lego set from Andrew. Lucky girl, but really we are the lucky ones.








No comments:
Post a Comment