Here is just a quick blog post about a guy I think is really cute and have since I was 15 years old. He had a birthday a few weeks ago and I find that since I was 15 I've learned a lot about him. Like how he is pretty good at taking selfies and that he puts extra spice on pretty much everything he eats. I've learned that he is probably more attractive when being adorable and playing with his kids than pretty much any other time. I've learned he looks great in a beard and he actually seems to ENJOY working out. Pretty much though... the essential truth is that I'm so lucky I fell for him so many years ago, because now I get to be married to him and that's a pretty awesome thing. Happy birthday Aaron!




1 comment:
He is a great guy, and he's lucky to have fallen for you too! Happy Birthday Aaron.
Post a Comment