Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Destroyed....

Last November  I had this great idea about how we were going to pick a big 'ole puzzle and work together to complete it.  Family togetherness and all that good stuff.  We picked a doozy and after a few hours of labor on the kids part... it was pretty much left to me.  I spent hours and hours on this thing.  When our grandparents came to visit... they even added a few hours. 

5 months later..... a half finished puzzle was sitting in the living room and no one had touched it for atleast a month. 


So Sam and his buddy Dayton decided to take a turn at it. 

It actually only took me a moment to let the frustration subside before I realized that I wasn't unhappy about this.   If not for these stinkers... it would still be sitting in my living room half done with very little potential of ever being finished.  Now I have my corner back and my hours and our next family togetherness project will probably not be 1000 pieces.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

For the past few years I've had a strange desire to go to the movies and do jigsaw puzzles. I think it's because those two things are so difficult to do with kids around :)