Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strawberries 2012

I am a fan of Froberg Farm.  It is a local little farm and actually has really affordable fruits and veggies for sale.  As I have really been trying to step it up in the healthy eating department around here... Frobergs has been a great resource.  The kids and I went last week.  After picking strawberries we walked around the little store all excited about the foods there so I let them pick out whatever they wanted.  They were sure more willing to eat the food they'd picked out themselves. 








I love that we ate so simply that night.  No cooking.  This, along with some slices of french bread was our entire meal.  It was eaten between spins around the merry-go-round and trips down the slide.  We need to do this more often....

1 comment:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Wow those strawberries look delicious! What a fun mom you are!