sim·plic·i·ty
[sim-plis-i-tee]
–noun, plural -ties.
1. the state, quality, or an instance of being simple.
2. freedom from complexity, intricacy, or division into parts: an organism of great simplicity.
3. absence of luxury, pretentiousness, ornament, etc.; plainness: a life of simplicity.
Back in April... we went strawberry picking at a local farm and then played in the park. For dinner I grabbed a loaf of homemade artisan bread and a block of cheese and of course our bucket full of fresh strawberries. Wallah... it couldn't have been easier and it was honestly delicious and filling.
I think fancy meals and elaborate surprises are wonderful. Who doesn't? But sometimes there is a sweeter pleasure in just having a few basics and enjoying them fully. Besides... eating bread and cheese for dinner made me feel European or something - which is kind of cool... right?
4 comments:
umm, you are so totally cool.
I simple dinners!
oh, and homemade artisan bread? you are way cooler than you know...
Cute pictures. That sounds like a delicious European dinner to me! What a fun idea!
Yum!
Sounds and looks delightful to me!!!
Post a Comment