Yesterday was Lizzy's last day of school. I jokingly said to her at dinner that since she didn't have school the next day she could sleep in as late as she wanted. She told me that she was going to sleep in until 10:00. Lizzy could never sleep in until 10:00 and so I rolled my eyes and replied.."Lizzy if you sleep in until 10:00 I will pay you five bucks." It is now 10:20 and I am out five bucks. Dang.
11 comments:
Hillarious!
Wow! Too bad the others get up too early anyways right?
love that!
Wow she sure showed you! I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in until 8 this morning. Felt very blissful. :)
Love it!
Was she really asleep, or was she laying there watching the clock? :)
NO WAY!!! You're the luckiest mom ever! Hahaha!
Oh, she is one smart cookie!! I hope you got those pictures I posted to your facebook! It was so fun having you here! We will be thinking of you often!!!!
i know this is an old post, but I am just now seeing it. That made me laugh so hard. That's hilarious
Haha. Well, that was nice of a hurricane to welcome you to Texas! :) And the Dials will put you guys up any day, anytime!! Whether that is for a hurricane...Seaworld, the Alamo...we're always game!! :)
What part of Houston do you live? Hope you guys are getting settled. And all I'm going to say is...the weather WILL get better! :)
Very similar.
Post a Comment