This last week we went on a vacation. I will give you three clues about where we went.
Clue #1 Picture by Lizzy
Clue #2 A Map
Clue #3
Andrew was so excited/overhwhelmed/dismayed over the news that he cried when we told him and then ran upstairs and proceeded to pee into the garbage can rather than the toilet.
Can you guess where we went?


6 comments:
Disneyland?!? I can't wait to see pictures of wherever!
I almost wet my pants laughing so hard when I read what Andrew did...that is hilarious.
That is SO funny! I was going to guess DIsney too. Oh and I love your new family pictures on the top of your blog!
Disney land is my guess, too.
LOL! Seriously that is so funny!
What the crap!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I spit/laughed, that is FUNNY!! I seriously hope he gets to go to Disneyland after all that!
Post a Comment