Aaron and I both went to school in Logan and it is where we lived when we were first married. Lizzy was born there. We have become quite attached to the place. There are a lot of good memories for us there. We took a little trip down memory lane and visited our first 2 homes, the Logan temple and of course our favorite restaurants. The trip would not have been complete without the chance to enjoy the beautiful Logan canyon. Unfortunately the only picture I got were the ones in the canyon. It was wonderful nevertheless and even though we got entirely rained out. Thank goodness that Brett let us use his place to get cleaned up.
10 comments:
This post is a little ironic! I just ran into someone from the Logan 9th ward today. Do you remember Katie Worthington? Anyway, I told Jeff about it and had to pull out the old directory (while Jeff did a few impersonations of Bishop Clark). What a trip down memory lane! We have a lot of great memories and you're part of them.
Logan is the best! I miss it all the time. We have some great memories there.
Sounds like fun! I love that last picture of Lizzy and Andrew together.
Ah, Logan. We have yet to be back since we left like 5 years ago. I bet it was nice to be back and refresh all of those memories again!
You guys look like you are having a great summer! Enjoy every moment!
Man I miss that place!
Logan has always been our *choice* get-away. I am really hoping we can take another trip before the baby comes! I am so excited for you and Aaron and all the "new beginnings" that lie around the bend for you! Speaking of pregnancy hormones, I cried last night at my niece's opening Tarzan dance concert number. She is now 14....I swear she was 2 just yesterday.
Hey Chelle, how do you do photo "collages" on your post? Julie was asking me and I thought I remembered you having those collages before. :-)
you make me miss utah! love you girl!
Looks like you have had a great summer so far! Congrats on the M.D.-a big step! And I'm jealous about your Bosch but you totally deserve it.
Post a Comment