Monday, March 16, 2009

WE MATCHED!!!!!

We don't know where yet... but it sure is a relief to know we matched somewhere. Stay tuned for the news this Thursday.

10 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear where you'll be going!

Krista said...

Come on San Antonio!!!!!!!!!! :) Congrats!

Emily said...

YEAH!!!!! What a great feeling! We will be anxiously watching the blog on Thursday!

Mamu Lou said...

Now that was a teaser if I've ever seen one. Can't wait until your Thursday post. What an exciting time!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Can't wait 'til Thursday!!!!!
(We matched too...)

Carolyn Hanson said...

One more thing, I had a dream about you last night! You were one of my neighbors here in Milwaukee and in my dream I had just learned that you were my neighbor and I was sad that we hadn't taken advantage of the time we could have had together. Strange, huh? When I woke up all I could think was maybe Rachelle WILL be my neighbor soon!!!! Kind of ironic with the match this week, I thought. Can't wait to find out where we'll all be! Best of luck.

erin and shaun said...

Yay!!! I've been thinking about you guys today. So glad for your good news and can't wait to hear where you're going to end up. Great job Aaron!

Lindsay said...

It's kind of like being pregnant, you know you are having one but you have to wait to find out what. okay, i have pregnant brain. Congrats though, that's exciting. you find out this month don't you?

jacey said...

This is an interesting/exciting/nervewracking time-a feeling I know all too well. We wish you the best.

jacey said...

ps- I still think you should have ranked Madison #1 so you could be by us!