After we talked a bit about the fact that sometimes Leprechauns come visiting the night before St. Patricks Day ... she suggested that if we left out some paint - we might be able to catch them. She was right.
We caught them.
Red handed.... er...
I mean green footed.
After that.... we got together with our friends the Schall's to make some yummy treats.

Then we cleaned up in a Leprechaun green bathtub. (Thanks for the idea Heather!)
Lastly, Aaron and I decided to make this great Irish flick our new St. Patty's Day tradition. It's a classic.... and all about being LUCKY.

I hope you had a LUCKY day as well.
7 comments:
I love St. Patrick's Day!
I love all your fun St. Patrick's Day ideas! And "Waking Ned Devine" is mine and David's all time favorite movie! Glad you had a LUCKY day!
What a fun mom you are! Good luck with the match tomorrow. I can't wait to hear where you are heading.
Ooh I haven't seen that movie. I'll have to watch it next year. We watched "Far and Away" for our Irish movie. It was fun making cookies and rice crispies!
Looks like fun. How do you do those picture collages? Eagerly waiting for your Match results.
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! I love the green prints all over, I bet they went nuts!
You are such a cool mom! You always have the coolest, most imaginative, and amazingly brilliant ideas. Sanoe and I still remember and love that movie, and will be forever grateful to you for introducing it to us! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment