
Every time I turn around, my kids keep growing up and I'm not sure I can handle it. But since I can't do much about it.... Lizzy is 5. To her.... that means she can go to Kindergarten soon, lose a tooth and sit on the second row in primary. To me it means that my little girl is getting older and more beautiful everyday. I love her to pieces and seeing her become a caring, compassionate, creative, fun little person is my joy everyday. And now I'm crying because I'm also listening to a song called "In My Arms" that I heard on a friend's blog. I'd better stop here. I love you sweetheart. Happy Birthday. (Listen to the song on my playlist.)
Celebrating at the Children's Museum.
Ellie, Lizzy and Tiana.
So full of wonder
Your curly cues
Your contageous smile
And as I watch
You start to grow up
All I can do is hold you tight
Knowing clouds will rage
And storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
Story books full of fairy tales
Of kings and queens and the bluest skies
My heart is torn just in knowing
You'll someday see the truth from lies
Knowing clouds will rage
And storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
Castles they might crumble
Dreams may not come true
But you are never all alone
Because I will always
Always love you
Clouds will rage
And storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
9 comments:
she's so grown up! what a cute girl!
Wow! Five is old. Craziest is the starting kindergarten part. She has to be a good kid, she has such great parents. Happy Birthday Lizzy!
Ahh, what a great song! My little girl will also be 5 in March and I'm exactly where you are at!So crazy!
Yay! Happy Birthday Lizzy! Having them grow up is bittersweet, isn't it?
Holy cow!!! 5!!! Has it really been that long? Happy Birthday Lizzy! She is adorable. And it will really start flying by once she is in school...
Happy birthday Lizzy! She is so sweet. I happen to be enjoying 5 very much. Much more than 4 actually. :) I hope you do too.
How fun!!!!!!! She looks so happy and I want to take my kids there so bad! What an awesome birthday!
Hey, it was good to see you at the museum. What a pretty song, it is really touching. I know what you mean. My oldest will be 5 in March and I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. She is beautiful and I love her dress. Enjoy the next 5 years, it does go by fast doesn't it.
Time sure flies, I can't believe it has been 5 years! Glad she had a fun birthday.
Post a Comment