Thursday, January 1, 2009

Previously Unpublished Photos for 2008

January

It was a good thought, but I'm not sure I like that angle.

February
Don't worry - I'm sure she deserved it.
March
Oh that cursed pink eye.

April

Teddy Roosevelt.


May

A fun outing to the park. Maybe a little hot.



June

Nebraska, or possibly Iowa, maybe Wyoming. I really couldn't say.

July

That's my brother. I love him. Lots.

August

I am totally ashamed that I have NO pictures in my collection for this month.


September

See above. And double the shame.


October

Okay. Everyone say CHEESE. Perfect!!

November

My nephew Gage is going to be a pro wrestler.



December

Instead of a holiday picture I picked one that may express how we all may feel after surviving another Christmas season. (Yes he is really sleeping.)
Happy 2008!!

6 comments:

Lawson Family said...

That was fun to see! What a great way to recap and recall 2008!

Brandi Schall said...

You're so funny! Nice recap, Rachelle.

Abs said...

I'm glad you shared those photos. November and December were my favorite. I really laughed out loud. How do kids sleep in crazy positions like that?

StephNyd said...

I loved to see your year in review. Looks like a year that was full of adventure. Can't wait to see what 2009 brings you guys. :)

Rachel said...

I love your year in review!!! And that last pic is SOOOOO funny! Kids fall asleep the weirdest ways!

Rachel said...

Now that is a cute idea! I love it! And that picture of Andrew sleeping is a classic!!