Thursday, January 15, 2009

How To Tell When Your Kid is Sick


* You can hear him breathing at all times no matter which room of the house you are in.
* You wonder when he last ate oatmeal and then realize it's just boogers smeared all over his face.
* He has burst into tears 5 times in the last 20 minutes.
* He comes to sit on your lap and says, "Mommy, I'm ready to go to bed now!"

7 comments:

Elaine said...

So sorry to hear about Andrew. I hope he gets better soon. I've been home with sick kids all week too! No fun!

StephNyd said...

Yes, you would certainly know they were sick from those things. I hope he gets better soon and you don't catch it. Us mom's have to function. :)

Rachel said...

Ooohhh...poor little Andrew! Get better buddy! And I too have been guilty of thinking it was food on their face only to discover it was dried boogies too! :)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Oh no. Sick kids are no fun. Poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon.

Tiana said...

It must be the week to be sick, because I have had the same with Ches. He too, told me he was ready for bed at 5, and that was after a 2 hour nap. I hope Andrew get's feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

Poor little buddy! I feel so bad for him, that is the worst!

Abs said...

Poor guy, that picture really is pathetic and captures how a sick kid feels exactly. It's no fun for mommy either!