Hey Rachelle, Your husband just told me about your blog (it looks great!) and mentioned that you printed your blog into a book and I was wondering what program you used? I'd love to print mine too, but haven't found a program thad is really that great. -Nan Kennard www.kennardhome.com P.S. I hope you guys get the residency in Denver...we'd love to hang out!
Rachelle I am so glad that you put that link on your blog. I love seeing stuff like that. It helps me really appreciate the blessings I enjoy so comfortably.
4 comments:
Wow...what an inspiration.
Hey Rachelle,
Your husband just told me about your blog (it looks great!) and mentioned that you printed your blog into a book and I was wondering what program you used? I'd love to print mine too, but haven't found a program thad is really that great.
-Nan Kennard
www.kennardhome.com
P.S. I hope you guys get the residency in Denver...we'd love to hang out!
Rachelle I am so glad that you put that link on your blog. I love seeing stuff like that. It helps me really appreciate the blessings I enjoy so comfortably.
Thanks Rachelle, that was great. I'm fairly positive the subtitles were in Korean, I'll have to have Justin translate.
Post a Comment