My 3 favorite things about our new home. In no particular order.
A few other things that I love lately:
Lizzy's prayers:
She just says the best prayers lately that are so sweet and innocent and wonderful. Last night she prayed "Please bless the poor to have.... fun.... and to get some more money." I mean that really sums it up doesn't it? She is also quick to remember others like praying several nights in a row that Grandma's arm will feel better (it had a small bruise) or that Andrew's bum wouldn't hurt (that nasty diaper rash.) I love it.
Andrew talking:
Pretty much everything he says lately is funny. To Daddy, "Hey.. don't put me upside down... put me upside up!"
Last night he picked out a Halloween book to read. Lizzy immediately covered her eyes and said that it was too scary. Andrew proudly declared... "I not scared. I a boy. I brave."
Autumn time:
Okay that's enough for today. This blogging thing is exhausting. Have a great day.
12 comments:
Yay! So glad you're back. We've missed you! Kate was just looking at your blog earlier today and I almost left you a comment asking you when you were ever going to post again. Your new home looks fantastic! And those fall pictures are beautiful!
So you're in your new house! Where is it at? you can email me at sunloverjess at gmail dot com if you don't want it to be public, but I'd love to know where you are.
Just this morning I thought, I wonder if Rachelle is okay. Good to see that you are better than Okay. :)
Congrats on the new house! Hopefully you're getting settled in.
Welcome back. Great post. You have such cute kids and I'm trying not to covet your house. :)
Welcome back Rachelle! Nice house. I hope it was worth the wait. I really love the french doors and the balcony. Very nice.
Yeah for back to the internet!! I'm glad you like your new house, having a play room is wonderful! I'm excited to see more of what you are up to!
Congrats on the new place. Having the laundry chute is the best ever. It is funny how you appreciate the simple things.
Yeah for getting the internet back. Congrats on your new house, it looks so fun! I loved the laundry chute we had growing up. I think everyone should have one.
I know I see you all the time, but have missed your blogging. You inspire me to be a better mom. If only I could get my kids to say more sincere prayers too.
Rachelle!! I've missed your family. Lizzie has such a big heart and Andrew is a cutie! I'm totally jealous that you are living in a house and that you have so much space! (ps. I really don't have that many friends, it's just one of the perks of my playgroup calling - everyone has to hang out with me! I'm not going to complain. : )
love the new place and i am so glad you guys were finally able to get in there! and glad you are back to blogging so i can see what's happening!
Rachelle, at the risk of being cheesy, your posts really help me remember what life is all about. We get so busy and forget the really important things...absorbing all of our blessings. I love reading your updates.
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for the quotes!
Post a Comment