Friday, September 26, 2008

We're Moving!!

I know I haven't posted forever, but tomorrow we will be in our own place. And then... someday ..... I will post again.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on getting into your own place! So nice! Good luck with the move. I don't envy you one bit. And come back soon, we will miss you! :)

The Goodrich's said...

Can't wait for more posts! Good luck with moving!!!

Emily said...

Good luck with the move, we'll look forward to more updates, hope all is well, and can't wait to continue to watch the Brown's adventures.

Unknown said...

Congrats and good luck with the move--love you all!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Good luck! Moving is never fun.

Sanoe, Kaelene, Kiara, and Maka said...

Congratulations on finally getting into your new place! We are so excited for you. Good luck with the move, and putting everything in it's place. Love ya!
PS-haven't had the baby yet, still waiting!

Jill said...

Congratulations on the move. Packing and unpacking cannnot be fun!

Annette said...

HI Rachelle--

I hope you love Life of Pi--I just read it by chance & found it fascinating!! Hope all's well!! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure.

The Huguelys said...

Can't wait to hear about your new place. Good luck with the move. I might need advice when we move in a few months! I hope you guys are getting settled :)

Carolyn Hanson said...

still waiting for you to post again....:)
and to hear where you may be headed come spring/summer....:)