Last week we had a fantastically fun Roommate Reunion of the girls of Mapleview Apartment Number 4 (or was it 6? I can't remember). At any rate it was so fun to get together. We lived together in different groups and different apartments (San Juan, Old Farm) but in the end everyone else got sick of us and so it was just the 4 of us the last 6 months before I got married. Here's a few secrets that you learn about people when you live with them.
From left to right:
Tawni: She makes an enormous mess when she brushes her teeth. She also likes to organize things .... like her files. Can I see your files? I've always wanted to.
Kim: She talks in her sleep and also she makes up LIES LIES LIES about other people. (i.e. I did NOT hold your foot with my hand while I was sleeping.)
Rachelle: Perfectly normal in every way.
Kristin: Loves to give people "prizes". Makes really wierd faces and is responsible for an awesome compilation of 101 Memories from Mapleview girls. I need to find that list. I need a good laugh.
7 comments:
OK Rachelle, now you have to let Aaron do a "Boys of Old Farm M-1" or "Boys of Jones Hall" reunion some time. We'll listen to Vanilla Ice, roll tires down the stairs, and remember the good ol' days.
Rachelle, what good times with roomies, they know you like not many people too. Brought a smile to my face to see you gals all together again.
I love the kids picture!! Here we are doing jumping jacks, funny faces, and you name it and this is the result we get! HaHa!:-) Lizzy's expression is like "You guys have got to be kidding me."
By the way, I think Charly will appreciate Dragon Tales more when she is older like Lizzy...I didn't mean to "dis" one of your favorite shows!
Looks like you had great roomies. Me? I had drunk roomies. they were not very fun.
How cool is that...you all got together! I love it! What a bunch of cool girls that also got to be roomies! And I love the picture of all the kids together!
Oh, I love roomie reunions! I think last May was when I saw all my cutest snow hall/old farm girls. It's so great that we can all keep in touch through email or blogs, or whatever. Anyway, you did have great roomies. I think especially highly of that really crazy, weird girl named Kim.
P.S. I love that all your kids got together too. Are any of them betrothed to eachother?
That is a terrible picture of me. Very terrible. I like all the kids though. And I AM NOT LYING!! EVERYONE VOUCHED FOR THE TRUTH OF MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment